Why is it important to focus on executive presence?
The old adage reminds us that perception is reality. That truth is particularly poignant in the corporate environment. How others perceive you -- from above, below, and sideways on the corporate ladder -- can (and often does) create a self-fulfilling prophecy for your career. If you leave a breadcrumb of absent-mindedness, or sloppiness, or confusion, others compile that information. The end result is, sadly, an unpalatable lasting impression.
Why focus on managing relationships?
How long are Pur*sue's training engagements?
How long are Pur*sue's coaching engagements?
Pur*sue's coaching ranges from three months, six months, to year-long engagements. Some Pur*sue clients continue the coaching engagement throughout various stages in their career for support and accountability. Sessions are conducted both in-person and/or via telephone.
What are some of Pur*sue's coaching areas?
Pur*sue's clients have a full spectrum of needs .... some may need to focus on interpersonal skills and team development, while others benefit from honing their business entertainment and relationship management skills. Other key areas for improvement, may include:
- Professional goals and associated action plan
- First impressions and self v. public perception
- Non-verbal communication
- Etiquette (examples: workplace, sales meetings, meals / banquets / cocktail hour)
- Interpersonal communication skills
- Assertion skills
- Executive presence
- Personal marketing / Networking
- Team Development / Empowerment
- Visual presentation
How will I benefit from working with Pur*sue?
- Increased confidence
- Better equipped to handle individuals with a variety of personalities, backgrounds, talents, and experiences.
- Stronger executive presence
- Better able to set priorities and act accordingly
- Ability to replace passive / aggressive communication with assertive behaviors
- Happier, more productive attitude
- Healthy awareness of vocal and non-verbal presence
- Improved business and social etiquette
- More effective personal marketing skills
- Expanded professional and social networks